Software Engineer (Backend/Golang)
- Develop high-performance, scalable, and distributed REST APIs with microservices.
- Write scalable, extensible, easy-to-maintain codes with tests and code coverage.
- Work with Mobile and Web developers to deliver the best solutions, workflows, and API specs to support more than millions of users.
- Work with DevOps to manage and deploy services on Kubernetes both on-Premise and on AWS clusters.
- Be a part of an agile development team and always look for opportunities to provide new initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience in backend software development using Golang and microservice architecture.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Extensive knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, AWS, and Linux.
- Have strong understanding of core principles in software development and system monitoring with best practices, techniques, and tools.
- Strong understanding of Graph Databases, and Message Queue is a plus.
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and self-management skills.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with a can-do attitude, moving fast, and adapting to changes.
- Ability to work independently with high productivity and work as a team with high collaboration.
- Ability to continuously develop yourself with strong self-learning skills and share knowledge with others.
- Experience in building and optimizing large-scale microservices to support high performance with low latency is a plus.
- Experience in working in a startup company is a plus.