Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android/Flutter)
- Develop high-quality, crashless, cross-platform mobile and web applications with responsiveness.
- Write scalable, extensible, easy-to-maintain codes with tests and code coverage.
- Work with UI / UX designers to create extraordinary design features.
- Work with Backend developers to deliver the best solutions, workflows, and API specs to support more than millions of users.
- Be a part of an agile development team and always look for opportunities to provide new initiatives.
- At least 3 years of experience in one or more mobile app development programming languages such as Swift, Kotlin, React Native, Flutter, etc. for native and cross-platform apps.
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile app development with Flutter is a big plus.
- Extensive knowledge in mobile app development with best practices, techniques, and tools.
- Having strong analytical, problem-solving, and self-management skills.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with a can-do attitude, moving fast, and adapting to changes.
- Ability to work independently with high productivity and work as a team with high collaboration.
- Ability to continuously develop yourself with strong self-learning skills and share knowledge with others.
- Experience in building commercial mobile apps with more than 500K users is a plus.
- Experience in working in a startup company is a plus.