Distributed ML Database Engineer (Rust)
We are building our distributed machine learning database engine to help us solve the content classification problem in Rust. We are exciting to have you become a part of our team.
- Develop high-performance, scalable, and distributed database engine.
- Help streamline the ML pipeline that enabling better data store and positioning.
- Write scalable, extensible, easy-to-maintain codes with tests and code coverage.
- Be a part of an agile development team and always look for opportunities to provide new initiatives.
- Experience in Rust, C, or C++ or any other similar languages like Golang or D.
- Understand how threading model, and race condition work, e.g., know the different between grean and native thread.
- Have strong understanding of core principles in software development, and system monitoring with best practices, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with a can-do attitude, moving fast, and adapting to changes.
- At least bacheler degree in Computer Engineering, or computer science. New grads are welcome.