Cryptocurrency Engineer (Solidity/Rust)
At Fourgle, digital asset infrastructure will be part of our eco-system, You will help our crypto currency team create, and maintain our digital asset product and service.
- Develop secured, and smart Defi tools, and smart contracts.
- Help monitor and maintain cryptocurrency infrastructure.
- Write scalable, extensible, easy-to-maintain codes with tests and code coverage.
- Be a part of an agile development team and always look for opportunities to provide new initiatives.
- Experience in Solidity or Rust.
- Understand blockchain technology and principle, e.g., what is PoS consensus, and why is better or worse than PoW.
- Know what is a different between first and second level token.
- Know what is ERC-20, and the impact of technology on the outset direction of digitial asset.
- Have strong understanding of core principles in software development, and system monitoring with best practices, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with a can-do attitude, moving fast, and adapting to changes.
- At least bacheler degree in Computer Engineering, or computer science. New grads are welcome.